Terms and Conditions for introductory offer of £1 initial monthly terminal rental for 9 months
^ Terms and conditions
- Offer available until 30th November 2020 unless amended, suspended or withdrawn by Worldpay as described below.
- Offer only available to new Worldpay customers who are based in the United Kingdom. Customers will need to sign up to Worldpay’s standard Merchant Services Agreement. Offer does not apply to applications submitted online.
- The £1 (excl. VAT) terminal rental is per card terminal per month; is limited to 5 terminals per customer and requires entry into a minimum 18 month terminal hire agreement with Worldpay for each terminal. Offer does not apply to PAX A920 or Worldpay Total Mobile terminals.
- The £1 (excl. VAT) monthly rental applies for 9 months from the date you are accepted as a Worldpay customer. The monthly rental for the remainder of the initial minimum 18 month hire period will then be £22 (excl. VAT) per terminal. All other charges will apply as usual to Worldpay’s services..
- Worldpay’s standard account opening procedures will apply and acceptance as a customer is at Worldpay’s sole discretion. Terms and conditions apply to all Worldpay services.
- Worldpay may withdraw, suspend or amend this offer without liability for any reason at any time without notice.
This information, including any attachments hereto, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any unauthorised review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy the original and all copies (including electronic versions) of this message and any of its attachments. Any content that does not relate to the business of Worldpay is personal to the sender and not authorised or endorsed by Worldpay. Worldpay does not accept responsibility for viruses or any loss or damage arising from transmission or access.
Worldpay (UK) Limited (Company No. 07316500 / FCA No. 530923), Worldpay Limited (Company No. 03424752 / FCA No. 504504). Worldpay AP Limited (Company No: 05593466 / FCA No: 502597). Registered Office: The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AF and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Service Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services.
Worldpay (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activities. Worldpay B.V. has its registered office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (Handelsregister KvK no. 60494344). WPBV holds a licence from and is included in the register kept by De Nederlandsche Bank, which registration can be consulted through https://www.dnb.nl/